Wow, Talk About Fast Service

About a year ago around the holidays, I was with a date wasting a warm, sunny afternoon at a tiki bar on the beach in St Pete...
I read your posts and think why am I not drinking? lol...

A guy struck up a conversation with me, turns out he was some clueless-MBA that was a VP for Mutual Service Corp. (?) that own BCBS of (I believe) TX, OK, NM & IL.
Health Care Service Corporation, A mutual league reserve company.

BCBS OF TX and IL I can speak of and their plans, rates, and act is 100% together, they are virtually untouchable in terms of competitive products, their network discounts are HANDS DOWN the largest (50% in my experience) - they are a STRONG player hard to beat.

Hardly ever waiver, rate ups are minimal primarily smoking and obesity. Commissions are great in these states as well - 100% solid all around.

#1 who are you licensed through for Humana One, here in Atlanta? I'm signed up with Deon Deal, and her group, but haven't written in over a year. Should I stay with them, or move somewhere else?

#1 who are you licensed through for Humana One, here in Atlanta? I'm signed up with Deon Deal, and her group, but haven't written in over a year. Should I stay with them, or move somewhere else?

I have no idea why anyone uses a GA for individual health??? What is the point unless you are captive or need leads - if you haven't wrote one in over a year obviously they aren't doing anything to help you out.

Go direct.

Bob #2 -

Direct with H1.

They contracted me to write group, individual, Medicare . . . the whole 9 yards but all I will ever do is individual & group.

If you signed up to do Medicare stuff, you are probably already approved for the other. Check your upline, or call H1 direct. Agent support line is 800-833-2572.

Or, call me next week. You know how to reach me.

Back