WRM Gets Agents to the Kitchen Table Faster!

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Western Resource Marketing is an insurance lead service company that helps agents like you sell more insurance in less time. We have been in business for over 10 years and owe that to customer satisfaction! Our #1 goal is to increase your sales and we do that better than any other lead company in the nation! [/font]
If you’re currently working the senior market and would like a bigger piece of the pie, please do not hesitate to call me to get you started.
I look forward to helping you achieve your goals!
Brandon Nicol
Western Resource Marketing, Inc.
Phone: (541)610-7843

I like pie. What kind?:1confused:

Oh crap I thought this was another one of those stupid emails from "Who Remembers Me" whatever the crap that is...

I think this is the perfect time to announce that My Association will be selling EXCLUSIVE health insurance leads as of Feb. 1.

We promise that only four brokers (or less) will be given each exclusive lead. Cost is $8 and available within a 30-mile radius of your choice.

This is not an offer, thus...it is not in the "Offers" section.

I think this is the perfect time to announce that My Association will be selling EXCLUSIVE health insurance leads as of Feb. 1.

We promise that only four brokers (or less) will be given each exclusive lead. Cost is $8 and available within a 30-mile radius of your choice.

This is not an offer, thus...it is not in the "Offers" section.

Here I thought you didn't have a sense of humor.....;)

Back