Www.medicaresupplementleads.com/

lakeloveroktx

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this forum about these guys. They charge $34 for medically qualified Med Supp appointments.

Has anyone here used them?

Thanks for the help.

Not to be confused with MedicareSupplementLead.com.

There are a lot of companies that claim to offer preset appointments, but I have yet to hear of one that consistently delivers what they promise. I believe it's the nature of the beast, so I wouldn't expect any different from the folks you're talking about.

Not to be confused with MedicareSupplementLead.com.

There are a lot of companies that claim to offer preset appointments, but I have yet to hear of one that consistently delivers what they promise. I believe it's the nature of the beast, so I wouldn't expect any different from the folks you're talking about.
You should consider aged Med Sup Leads and generating your own by phone. Some internet venders are a good source also.

I did a quick search and found a whole bunch.

Crabcake what did you search for. When I typed it in the forum said no results found.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This forum is littered with tales of woe as to how people got screwed on deals like this. Why would this one be any different?

You can generate your own for a lot less than $34 per.

I started using Josh and telemarketing about 1 month ago. I am not very good at it yet.

I did very well last year on internet leads. After Bankrate and Allweb bought my good providers I can't get any good internet leads.

I am looking for something until I get better on the phone.
You should consider aged Med Sup Leads and generating your own by phone. Some internet venders are a good source also.

I am going to do this also.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Crabcake what did you search for. When I typed it in the forum said no results found.

I started using Josh and telemarketing about 1 month ago. I am not very good at it yet.

I did very well last year on internet leads. After Bankrate and Allweb bought my good providers I can't get any good internet leads.

I am looking for something until I get better on the phone.

I am going to do this also.

Thanks.

Run a search on their address: 2033 W. McDermott Dr. 320-201 Allen, TX and go a few pages deep.

How can I track my post without refreshing the browser window?

Can I get an email when someone post on my thread?

Back