Ya Gotta Love Referrals

Just got off the phone with a woman. "I heard you might be able to help me with health insurance..."

She's kicked off SSI (inherited some money) as of 10/1. 5'3", 180# smoker. High blood pressure and pain meds for a hip replacement. Some unknown problem with her insides that has her doubled over in pain. Tests, but no diagosis for it yet.

Whaddaya think? Preferred?

I will trade you for the 5'2" 320 pounder that called me today.

It's almost depressing to see these posts revived from so many years ago, a lot of the posters have died, been maimed, shot, lost their hair, lost their minds, divorced, dissed, dismemebered, disinherited, etc. It's better to leave some things in the past where they belong.

It's almost depressing to see these posts revived from so many years ago, a lot of the posters have died, been maimed, shot, lost their hair, lost their minds, divorced, dissed, dismemebered, disinherited, etc. It's better to leave some things in the past where they belong.

awwww, crap!

I missed that!

A colleague of mine once called on a lead, was going through the usual script and he got to the part where you inquire about the client's health:

agent - "so, how's your health by the way?"

client - "I'm in great health!"

agent - "excellent! I'll be there tomorrow at 2 pm!"

Well, the agent drove a couple of hours to write some life only to find out the client has diabetes, is waaay over weight, smokes, heart problems, etc. Uninsurable.

agent - "you told me you're in good health!"

client - "I ain't dead, just a few problems here and there."

Moral of the story - don't let the client define what "good" health is.

People feel "good" because of the 6 meds they are on and they equate that with being healthy.

My best line: "I have a touch of the diabeties..."
My thoughts - not a lot of diabeties, but only just a touch....LOL

the agent drove a couple of hours to write some life only to find out the client has diabetes, is waaay over weight, smokes, heart problems, etc. Uninsurable.

This agent failed to properly qualify the appointment and wasted half a day when it could have been spent more productively with a REAL prospect.

People feel "good" because of the 6 meds they are on and they equate that with being healthy.

My best line: "I have a touch of the diabeties..."
My thoughts - not a lot of diabeties, but only just a touch....LOL

My fav is when they answer no to the diabetes question and then you find out they take metformin.

When you ask them why they take metformin, they reply, "Oh I 've got a little sugar that's all, just a little sugar..."

My fav is when they answer no to the diabetes question and then you find out they take metformin.

When you ask them why they take metformin, they reply, "Oh I 've got a little sugar that's all, just a little sugar..."

I've had a prospect tell me he had borderline diabetes. I asked if he took any medication to control it or just diet and exercise? He responded, just a few pills and 90 units of insulin a day.
:swoon:

Back