Yard Sale Prospecting Results

Insuranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've been prospecting local yard sales for few hours on Saturday afternoons since May. I have written about $ 2,600 AP in life ins. so far and another $ 2,400 AP lined up for next week.

I've been prospecting local yard sales for few hours on Saturday afternoons since May. I have written about $ 2,600 AP in life ins. so far and another $ 2,400 AP lined up for next week.

Plus you have a chance of finding a first edition of Spiderman comic book or an old Babe Ruth baseball card for 50 cents!

Maybe not.

Good work...I once new a guy that would set up a booth for Final Expense coverage at a Flea Market.....He acutally would pick up $1000 in AP or so every week.

If it works for you definitely do it! Out work the competition...There are other prospecting methods besides Direct Mailer leads.

I'm interested in how you started a conversation for life coverage at a garage sale, that's pretty ingenious! I thought about going to parks but was afraid the mom'a might be kinda leery of a person just coming up to them out if the blue and talking to them about coverage for life insurance!

I'm interested in how you started a conversation for life coverage at a garage sale, that's pretty ingenious! I thought about going to parks but was afraid the mom'a might be kinda leery of a person just coming up to them out if the blue and talking to them about coverage for life insurance!

Ask them if they are certain their kids have enough protection. That should get the ball rolling.

Good work...I once new a guy that would set up a booth for Final Expense coverage at a Flea Market.....He acutally would pick up $1000 in AP or so every week.

If it works for you definitely do it! Out work the competition...There are other prospecting methods besides Direct Mailer leads.

Liar! He may have did 1k a week a couple of times and quit or dropped out of the business. Where is your proof for these OUTRAGEOUS claims?!

Plus you have a chance of finding a first edition of Spiderman comic book or an old Babe Ruth baseball card for 50 cents! Maybe not.

I almost bought a pretty cool stamp one time at a yard sale. Until I seen the picture of the plane on it was upside down.

Back