Yearly Flue Shot

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
Dear users,
The question is just as painful and necessary as the flu vaccine.
What is your current experience and satisfaction level with lead provider companies.
Every time I use one my conclusion is that they all stink.
I'd appreciate names.

I stopped using them a long time ago. Some companies I have tried in the past were fairly decent when they first started and then went down hill rapidly.

I am "tickled to death" with my current lead provider. The quality is outstanding. (I generate my own.)

I'm always impressed on agents who claim they generate their own leads successfully.
My question is how do you do it without spending a fortune monthly?
I'd appreciate feedback in order to join the pack

Arturo

Lead gen companies are mostly a waste of money and effort. Your time and money will be better spent on attraction marketing by networking F2F and putting money in a website that has been optimized by someone who knows their stuff.

I'm always impressed on agents who claim they generate their own leads successfully.
My question is how do you do it without spending a fortune monthly?
I'd appreciate feedback in order to join the pack

Arturo

After having Dave Miller optimize my website I am having seniors call me for more information. What I find interesting is that they are not filling out the form and e-mailing it to me, they are picking up the phone and calling. That is pretty cool.

I don't have any idea what Dave is now charging for his services. It was very reasonable and affordable when he did my websites, I assume it still is. He was involved in a serious auto accident recently and currently has his jaw wired shut. If you would like to call or e-mail me I can give you his contact information.

Another interesting thing is they really aren't interested in setting an appointment, they have apparently done their research and are ready to purchase a Med Supp over the phone.

Calls from my website are slowly gaining momentum. I really don't expect the "explosion" until later next year.

My primary way of generating my own leads is me, myself, and I calling seniors on the phone. The three of us make an unbeatable team. When we get a list we "burn up the phone lines". Beats the hell out of driving all over the country doing "Medicare Reviews". That can be a huge waste of time.

The single most important piece of information I want to glean from the phone call is the name of the company they currently have their insurance with. If that is all I get out of that phone call it has still been a very successful phone call and that prospect will some day become a client of mine.

This is only one aspect of why selling Med Supps is, in my opinion, the easiest kind of insurance to sell. I would never recommend that an agents primary source of contacting seniors be from any kind of purchased leads. The ROI is horrible, in my experience.

One nice thing about joining the "Med Supp pack" is that you don't have to run as far or as fast to catch your prey. Seniors are pretty easy to catch. :D

Don't waste your time buying leads. They are not always reliable. Build your own lead generation website instead as this will provide you targeted leads over time.

Latest posts

Back