Yearly Lead Providers Evaluation

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
I just wanted to know if this year somebody published an evaluation and overview of current lead providers.
I'm still hounded by the fact that everybody considers all of them to be equally crap.

I used to rate lead companies every six months. Since I don't purchase many leads anymore, I stopped posting the ratings.

Here's my latest ratings...and other things of interest. Or other interesting things. That sounds better. Not wordy. Nerdy? That rhymes with wordy but of course the spelling is not similar. Wait. Is spellcheck working. Usually there is a line under the word if it is missppelled. Oh. There it is. I misspelled the word misspelled. Sorry to ramble. Which reminds me of the guy that used to say "Let's get ready to rumble." Michael something I think.

2010 Lead Companies, Quote Engines, Web Designers...

If there's a good one, they're bought out or sold out (by agents flocking) and corrupted.

If someone on here has a good source they're not sharing.

The secret is finding a super small one that still only worries about great quality to attract more lead buyers.

The problem is, the bigger they are, the more volume they're doing and quality starts to suffer.

Yeah, I ran into a smaller operation that sells exclusive health leads (both individual and group) for $12 per. He also warms the potential client by telling them the agent's name that is going to call them back. We are not affiliated with them, but if you PM me I can give you the info.

Back