Yet another background check question

Genius

Agency manager says that he got my background check back and all was good. However, he wasn't specific as to which reports he pulled.

Passed P&C licensing exam this morning. Next step is fingerprints for the FBI background investigation.

Curious who will see the results of the FBI background!?? Is it used strictly for licensing? Or, will it be forwarded to/available for the agency?

Thanks in advance!

The DOI will use your state police and FBI fingerprint records to determine your eligibility for licensing. It's thorough. So if you have anything in severity from a misdemeanor up it will be pulled. The type of crime and it's severity will determine your judgement. You can get some things waived.

If you're clean don't worry, if not post it here and people can give you answers

The DOI will use your state police and FBI fingerprint records to determine your eligibility for licensing. It's thorough. So if you have anything in severity from a misdemeanor up it will be pulled. The type of crime and it's severity will determine your judgement. You can get some things waived.

If you're clean don't worry, if not post it here and people can give you answers
What about burglary? :huh:

I have a public intoxication back in 2001 to which I plead no contest. And, back in 1994, I was picked up on a domestic that was complete crap and charges were dismissed.

What do you think?

I have a public intoxication back in 2001 to which I plead no contest. And, back in 1994, I was picked up on a domestic that was complete crap and charges were dismissed.

What do you think?
You're good to go. You might be a prospective FE agent. If you have any problems, you might have to go with Bankers Life and Casualty. :yes:

Back