YiG-email-aggedon. Really?

RichJ

Expert
So I get an email inviting me to a webinar thing for Your Insurance Group, never heard of them, looked at the email, might have tuned in if I had time.

TODAY.... 4 emails in less then 30 mins. Seriously? :1arghh:

For everything from Right Now leads to a real deal on aged 24 - 48 months old at a buck 50 a pop. Where do I sign up!

Guys... if any of you with YiG are lurking around, this isn't exactly a way to entice new agents to consider you. Just saying.

So I get an email inviting me to a webinar thing for Your Insurance Group, never heard of them, looked at the email, might have tuned in if I had time. TODAY.... 4 emails in less then 30 mins. Seriously? :1arghh: For everything from Right Now leads to a real deal on aged 24 - 48 months old at a buck 50 a pop. Where do I sign up! Guys... if any of you with YiG are lurking around, this isn't exactly a way to entice new agents to consider you. Just saying.

I don't know. Makes me feel special to see so many emails for me.

So I get an email inviting me to a webinar thing for Your Insurance Group, never heard of them, looked at the email, might have tuned in if I had time.

For everything from Right Now leads to a real deal on aged 24 - 48 months old at a buck 50 a pop. Where do I sign up!

Guys... if any of you with YiG are lurking around, this isn't exactly a way to entice new agents to consider you. Just saying.

Careful...Gooner got Newtered for complaining about those e-mails fro YIG.:yes:

Ya but don't you know Winders sold a bunch of insurance and he is amazing and awesome and so cool I wish we could hang out so it's all ok!

Is that as painful as it sounds?

Generally you put on some weight afterwards. But you happier and less aggressive. Unless they wait too long, then it really doesn't change anything. Gotta get them young!

Back