YiG-email-aggedon. Really?

Seems to have calmed him and JG down. :1eek:

Yep, do you think that's from not having that excess baggage hanging around?:err:

----------

Generally you put on some weight afterwards. But you happier and less aggressive. Unless they wait too long, then it really doesn't change anything. Gotta get them young!

Gooner and JG are young(compared to me). Not sure how much weight they've gained.:laugh:

Ya but don't you know Winders sold a bunch of insurance and he is amazing and awesome and so cool I wish we could hang out so it's all ok!

He is the ONLY agent to EVER consistently make a living selling FE. Feel honored to get an e-mail from his group....

He is the ONLY agent to EVER consistently make a living selling FE. Feel honored to get an e-mail from his group....

I'm hoping this is sarcasm.

----------

You'd have to ask Gooner, I think it only hurts for a short time. I think he's in a happier place now.:)

Didn't hurt at all...I already had my plan b, c and d lined up...well before I left...I mean got newtered.

Pretty sure if my EFES had been offering the program they now have when I got started I wouldn't have gone with FEX.

----------

Oh...I almost forgot. YIG sucks and they lie to agents.

----------

Didn't hurt at all...I already had my plan b, c and d lined up...well before I left...I mean got newtered.

Pretty sure if my EFES had been offering the program they now have when I got started I wouldn't have gone with FEX.

----------

What does YIG stand for...Yo Is Gullible?:err:

----------

----------

You got YIGGED before you got Newtered.:twitchy:

I think they were sacrilegiously(sp) clowning hero worship. I could be way off. But that was my read. Not hating on the Tim guy.

Correct. Not hating on him... just making fun of those who frequently talk about his #'s as if they are super-human and exclusive to him.

I think others are simply hating on the marketing...aka spam.

Correct. Not hating on him... just making fun of those who frequently talk about his #'s as if they are super-human and exclusive to him.

I think others are simply hating on the marketing...aka spam.

That is how I read it. On his numbers, they are impressive if correct. However, there are fairly new FE guys here putting up equally impressive numbers and posting helpful information.

Their marketing and actions speak for themselves.

Back