YiG-email-aggedon. Really?

That is how I read it. On his numbers, they are impressive if correct. However, there are fairly new FE guys here putting up equally impressive numbers and posting helpful information.

Their marketing and actions speak for themselves.

While I agree, all things being equal, he would out produce every one of those with the 40 to 80 leads per week they get. The guy is a machine and averaged over $100 per application. When they speak of Monkey dust, Tim has warehouses full. As for YIG it sounds like the hate may be deserved.

While I agree, all things being equal, he would out produce every one of those with the 40 to 80 leads per week they get. The guy is a machine and averaged over $100 per application. When they speak of Monkey dust, Tim has warehouses full. As for YIG it sounds like the hate may be deserved.

I beleive you. A couple people that I believe have seen his numbers say the same thing. By all accounts he is a beast.

My point was more in agreement with sshafran that others are hitting those numbers and I was adding that some of those big dogs freely pay it forward.

On YIG, if they are good or bad it is reflective on the top of the company IMHO

That is how I read it. On his numbers, they are impressive if correct. However, there are fairly new FE guys here putting up equally impressive numbers and posting helpful information.

Their marketing and actions speak for themselves.

There is no one out there putting up the numbers that Tim did when he was working full time as a producer. Not even close.

And the ones getting within a $100K of his numbers are doing it with twice the leads.

And I've never met anyone that is as helpful with the business as Tim. No, he doesn't post much here at the forum but so what?

The guy has never made a dime off of me but he will answer my calls at any time and will provide help to anyone that asks.

The YIG stuff I know nothing about. Nor care.

There is no one out there putting up the numbers that Tim did when he was working full time as a producer. Not even close.

And the ones getting within a $100K of his numbers are doing it with twice the leads.

And I've never met anyone that is as helpful with the business as Tim. No, he doesn't post much here at the forum but so what?

The guy has never made a dime off of me but he will answer my calls at any time and will provide help to anyone that asks.

The YIG stuff I know nothing about. Nor care.

I am not arguing, nor really care, about his numbers. Someone's numbers are like someone else's money or girlfriend. What I said was there are fairly new FE guys putting up equally impressive numbers. Guys that were selling MP or maybe not even in insurance a few years ago.

As far his helpfulness I would not know anything about that. I was talking about all the big hitters here that freely post and help agents here. I have spoken to and been helped by many of you.

The biggest hitters that I know do not post here either and I agree, so what.

I do not know anything, other than I have read here, about YIG. And the detractors could be liars I guess. My comment about whether a company is good or bad is usually a reflection of upper management. I would guess that would hold true of them, LH or any other company.

I am not sure where the disagreement is. .

Back