YIO - Your Insurance Office

I use it.
Frank lets you try it for free, input about 5 prospects / clients into the database, and see how it works.

Plus if you purchase, your name is put into a drawing to win a free goat.

Buy it. I use it. It helps out so much. Plus I am able to call Frank anytime for help and advice. If you take this business seriously, you will need to be organized. This program will help you get organized. I rate it a A++. But yeah, search the forum and you'll find the info you're looking for.

Dicking around plugging info into some mickey mouse computer program aint my idea of a good time er I mean "Frankie" dont even lie to us and try to tell us that was not one of your shill nicks that started this thread. Dont even insult our intelligence "Frankie' and try to have us believe that someone just happened to start a thread asking about your stupid insurance software. Selling mickey mouse software to suckers on the net and then getting them to contract underneath you sure beats the hell out of selling insurance huh "frankie"? Actually I would rather just sell insurance then hawk software on the internet and recruit inexperienced agents to contrat beneath me.

I hope Yoda realizes that his post probably just sold 10 programs from Frank.

If Yoda doesn't like something intelligent people love it.

Rick

Latest posts

Back