YIO - Your Insurance Office

Discussion in 'General Insurance Agent Discussions' started by North American, Mar 25, 2010.

1. North American

North American Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    Anybody have any feedback on using Your Insurance Office as a CRM?

2. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Well-Known Member

State:
    Ohio
    "Search" my friend. You will find a bunch of information...almost all positive.

3. jerry176

jerry176 Well-Known Member

State:
    New Jersey
    I use it.
    Frank lets you try it for free, input about 5 prospects / clients into the database, and see how it works.

Plus if you purchase, your name is put into a drawing to win a free goat.

4. AtlantaLife&Health

AtlantaLife&Health Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    Buy it. I use it. It helps out so much. Plus I am able to call Frank anytime for help and advice. If you take this business seriously, you will need to be organized. This program will help you get organized. I rate it a A++. But yeah, search the forum and you'll find the info you're looking for.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

It's great for indie agents or in house agencies, wouldn't work for me as I have agents remotely across the country.

6. David C

David C Well-Known Member

State:

I like it, it's been a big help. But it does not work for other Georgia agents.

7. Pawnature

Pawnature Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
  8. steveadlman

steveadlman Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I have been using it since the first of the year and like it. The cost is very reasonable compared to other CRM programs.

9. Yoda

Yoda Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Dicking around plugging info into some mickey mouse computer program aint my idea of a good time er I mean "Frankie" dont even lie to us and try to tell us that was not one of your shill nicks that started this thread. Dont even insult our intelligence "Frankie' and try to have us believe that someone just happened to start a thread asking about your stupid insurance software. Selling mickey mouse software to suckers on the net and then getting them to contract underneath you sure beats the hell out of selling insurance huh "frankie"? Actually I would rather just sell insurance then hawk software on the internet and recruit inexperienced agents to contrat beneath me.

10. GreenSky

GreenSky Well-Known Member

State:
    Nevada
    I hope Yoda realizes that his post probably just sold 10 programs from Frank.

If Yoda doesn't like something intelligent people love it.

Rick