YIO - Your Insurance Office

It is a one time cost but the cost of upgrading from v4.0 to v5.0 is whopping $49.95. For those who are wondering, no I don't have a payment plan. :D

Frank,
Don't forget to tell everyone that with each upgrade, you throw in a copy of your latest book, "How to raise goats for fun and profit".

Frank,
Don't forget to tell everyone that with each upgrade, you throw in a copy of your latest book, "How to raise goats for fun and profit".

You've got the title half right. I've got the "fun" part down, I will be working on the "profit" part for a very, very long time. Like any other hobby, it ends up being a bottomless hole that one just keeps throwing money into.

YIO is good for a program on your own system. For budget cloud app, I'd go with agencyiq. For higher cost cloud app, I'd go with leads360

vTiger and SugarCRM are both great programs too. It's stable open-source and you can easily find someone to install it for less than $300 including the hosting and that's good for virtually as many users as you want. I think YIO makes more sense for a single agent who doesn't want to fuss with things, but if you're running an agency or big on cloud computing then I think open-source is the way to go!

I use YIO, have been using it for about 6 months now and love it. I tried ACT in the past but YIO just fits into the insurance side of things so much better (tracking renewals, commissions, etc.).
Good program, no monthly fee and it helps a ton. Prospects think they're my favorite person in the world since I remember everything about them... The program keeps me on my toes and doesn't let me forget prospects I need to be contacting.
But yeah if you don't like it, then pass on it and write your referrals and notes on gum wrappers. That'll get er' done.

The program keeps me on my toes and doesn't let me forget prospects I need to be contacting.
But yeah if you don't like it, then pass on it and write your referrals and notes on gum wrappers. That'll get er' done.

There is more than 1 CRM Tool out there....and plenty that are geared towards insurance as well. I don't know a lot about YIO...but gum wrappers? Hmmm...the CRM I use as well as many on this board seems to track/drip email/keep me on my toes and some other features I'm pretty sure are not a part of YIO. To each their own my friend, there is no one CRM that is the perfect solution for all agents and you should do your due diligence before investing in one.

I use YIO, have been using it for about 6 months now and love it. I tried ACT in the past but YIO just fits into the insurance side of things so much better (tracking renewals, commissions, etc.).

What kind of time do you put in per day/week to keep all this information available? Do you have a certain schedule or time set aside to make sure it gets done in a timely fashion? Seems like it could take up a lot of valuable marketing or phone time... Unfortunately I don't have a secretary or office mgr. to input all that data.
:frown:

I use YIO to put my sold customers into because it is a good program do put policy numbers into. If you are looking for something to import names into, set up a follow-up schedule for sold and unsold customers, there are much better. YIO does not let you import your mailing list into it.

I really like Oprius.com

Back