you are a scammer if you sell UL and WL

"isn't it amazing that everything you've planned so far has turned out exactly as you hoped?"

I just stole that.

Now my clients & prospects will be hearing that line.

thx!

They won't even respond to my requests to become a ELP, which I heard is not cheap anyhow.

Jesus Take The Wheel....

Last edited:
I am an ELP and my opinion is first make them a client. I have discovered that prior to becoming an ELP it was useless discussing permanent needs with folks "sold" on term. Get them the best convertible term available, help with their disability and health insurance needs, then at some point they might be more objective to looking at reality. Works great for me.

Is Dave Ramsey's contempt towards WL itself or agents selling 50,000 WL when 750,000 term is called for?

If a thorough needs analysis is done and the death benefit needed is 750,000 and the client can buy 750,000 WL without money problems, and all retirement plans are being 100% funded, then does he have a problem with WL?

Is Dave Ramsey's contempt towards WL itself or agents selling 50,000 WL when 750,000 term is called for?

If a thorough needs analysis is done and the death benefit needed is 750,000 and the client can buy 750,000 WL without money problems, and all retirement plans are being 100% funded, then does he have a problem with WL?

I believe he would definitely advise against buying a 750,000 WL policy.

I don't know what a $750,000 WL policy costs,for say a healthy 40 year old male but I'm still waiting for people to get back to me on those $30 term quotes.

I don't know what a $750,000 WL policy costs,for say a healthy 40 year old male but I'm still waiting for people to get back to me on those $30 term quotes.

Only be about $900 monthly premium, well that is with IM with PUA and WP, now you know you can't pass up on that! You want me to fax you over an app or would rather me to use the tele app?

you guys are awesome...

I know i could not be the only one that felt something was wrong. To tell you the truth i felt the same way about this as i felt before i left ua and mid west

Back