You have to be kidding me

not in a private hosp.....you have to have the insurance with a high deductible then and only then you get the $10 payment.....

Pay premiums?

Why?

All you have to do is promise to pay the hospital $10 per month and they can't touch you.

Gee Scott, just parroting what the idiots who don't have health insurance always tell me . . .

Apparently they don't pay attention to bankruptcy stats, or know anything about frozen bank accounts or garnished wages when they fail to pay their medical bills.

I talk about the new BK laws and how it could have a brutal impact with the wrong coverage. Gone are the days where you simply "BK" on $40K in debt. Now if you have the ability to pay, even a little BK may not be an option.

And yes, bank levied, pay garnished and the whole nine. These people have no idea what they're playing with.

I had a client scream at me once about the high cost of all the plans and the "lack of coverage" I was showing him and his wife. After a while I told him about the 21 Day PPO Major Medical Plan

I explained to him it's a policy that will cover you for 21 days out of the month. It's less than half of most policies out there. Only catch is you have to pick what days you will have coverage on. He said hell no he does not want a crappy policy like that he wants a full coverage policy for his family.

He quickly shut up and let his wife take over........

I have also learned that the Megamites can't be "fixed of stupid" if they have ever had a claim paid by Mega. You know if they paid for the stitches, they are not going to do you wrong on the coronary, stroke, or other big stuff.

...hey, I coined a word!

megamite [meg-uh-mahyt] -noun A proud and stubborn, yet easily fooled Mega Life policy holder, prone to utter financial ruin after a major health catastrophe: Megamites cannot be fixed of stupid!

Last edited:
megamite [meg-uh-mahyt] -noun A proud and stubborn, yet easily fooled Mega Life policy holder, prone to utter financial ruin after a major health catastrophe: Megamites cannot be fixed of stupid!

LMAO!!!!!!!! You just made my day!!!!

:noteworthy:

Back