You Mortgage Protection Guys Don't Waste Time

sman

Guru
5000 Post Club
Closed on a house on March 28th. I received two letters in the mail today regarding mortgage protection. I'm not sure the ink has dried on the closing documents yet.

There should be more, 12-15 in the first month. I hear, the most successful agents appear in person within few days of transaction or wait 6 months before making a first contact.

Closed on a house on March 28th. I received two letters in the mail today regarding mortgage protection. I'm not sure the ink has dried on the closing documents yet.

Are you going to buy?

I wonder if this approach is even effective. Do you do online searches first and then seek out the agent?

There should be more, 12-15 in the first month. I hear, the most successful agents appear in person within few days of transaction or wait 6 months before making a first contact.

He/She would be wasting his or her time just showing up. They wouldn't get in my door.

----------

Are you going to buy? I wonder if this approach is even effective. Do you do online searches first and then seek out the agent?

Nope, won't be buying. Considering I'm a licensed agent I already have plenty of life insurance.

----------

I just need 10 minutes of your time. Is Thursday at 5pm good or is Saturday morning at 10 better?:twitchy:

Come by Monwedsatday at 13 o'clock.

He/She would be wasting his or her time just showing up. They wouldn't get in my door.

----------

Nope, won't be buying. Considering I'm a licensed agent I already have plenty of life insurance.

----------

Come by Monwedsatday at 13 o'clock.

Good enough for me. See you then. :1baffled:

You shouldn't buy life insurance from yourself. You know what they say about a fool for a client.

I can get you great stuff from Primerica. Also do you want an annuity from UA?

Rick

Back