Your Face in Your Avatar

I'm back! I used to search this forum back in the early 2,000's when I sold Health Insurance (back when commissions were pretty good) and Life and Final Expense.

I see lots of old names of really good guys like Todd King and Frank Stasny (RIP Frank). I have a love/hate relationship with the insurance biz. But right now, I'm looking forward to learning how to sell med sups and senior products again. I'm actively looking for an IMO/FMO home.

Side note: Can we all pick one? IMO or FMO and get that ambiguity off the table! Jeez!

Anyway...on to the point of my post. WHY oh WHY do so many in/on this great Forum NOT USE THEIR OWN FACE as their Avatar???

It REALLY annoys me. I want to see YOU not some BS pic of someone you'd like to be would like to hide behind.
Oh boy...can't wait to take the barrage of hate from this post.

Post your picture GENTS and Ladies too. Let me see YOU...the guy/gal behind the posts.

I hope there are a few out there who understand the value of using their own CURRENT face picture in a great forum like this.
Thanks for reading.
Anton

here you go......
426157_10150733201713824_1568130787_n.jpg

I'm back! I used to search this forum back in the early 2,000's when I sold Health Insurance (back when commissions were pretty good) and Life and Final Expense.

I see lots of old names of really good guys like Todd King and Frank Stasny (RIP Frank). I have a love/hate relationship with the insurance biz. But right now, I'm looking forward to learning how to sell med sups and senior products again. I'm actively looking for an IMO/FMO home.

Side note: Can we all pick one? IMO or FMO and get that ambiguity off the table! Jeez!

Anyway...on to the point of my post. WHY oh WHY do so many in/on this great Forum NOT USE THEIR OWN FACE as their Avatar???

It REALLY annoys me. I want to see YOU not some BS pic of someone you'd like to be would like to hide behind.
Oh boy...can't wait to take the barrage of hate from this post.

Post your picture GENTS and Ladies too. Let me see YOU...the guy/gal behind the posts.

I hope there are a few out there who understand the value of using their own CURRENT face picture in a great forum like this.
Thanks for reading.
Anton
Apparently you have not met most of us or you would know why... :eek:

Back