Your MIB.....?

TonyC

Guru
100+ Post Club
Has anyone ever ordered an MIB or seen one?

Is it possible for the public to get access to theirs?

How would you go about getting one?

I've never seen one, but from my understanding, seeing one and understanding one are 2 completely different things. Supposedly they are setup so you can't understand them.

Dan

I've never seen one, but from my understanding, seeing one and understanding one are 2 completely different things. Supposedly they are setup so you can't understand them.

Dan

I requested one on myself... got a letter a week later telling me they had NOTHING on me; notta, period. I am simply one who doesn't see a Dr much, fortunately.

Now I have wanted to order one for my wife, but in deference to the UPS man, I am waiting for a slow delivery time, because her MIB will be delivered via BROWN, for sure. She sees a Dr weekly, and sometimes more.

Beginning to think that something is going on there... hmmm.

Yes, I think you are right, it is all codes that originated on the inside of a cave, thousands of years ago.

I requested one on myself... got a letter a week later telling me they had NOTHING on me; notta, period. I am simply one who doesn't see a Dr much, fortunately.

Now I have wanted to order one for my wife, but in deference to the UPS man, I am waiting for a slow delivery time, because her MIB will be delivered via BROWN, for sure. She sees a Dr weekly, and sometimes more.

Beginning to think that something is going on there... hmmm.

Yes, I think you are right, it is all codes that originated on the inside of a cave, thousands of years ago.

My understading is that the MIB only has medical information on you if you had an negative decision made on an insurance application. The MIB was set up do detect fraud. That is why the majority of people do not have any information on them at the MIB.

Back