Your Top 5 Companies

Sagicor is one of the best , hope that is better for ya :-) For example KSKJ is cheapest for age 64 male (FEX QUOTES) -$25k -$99 a month while Sagicor is $58 at preferred and $74 at std. Sagicor's comp is lower than the traditional FE carriers but based on price it wins most of the time. E-APP is great as most get approve in under 10 mins.

Have you done a Transamerica Pa Disclosure?

xhss9.jpg

Pick a different company. ;)

Sagicor is one of the best , hope that is better for ya :-) For example KSKJ is cheapest for age 64 male (FEX QUOTES) -$25k -$99 a month while Sagicor is $58 at preferred and $74 at std. Sagicor's comp is lower than the traditional FE carriers but based on price it wins most of the time. E-APP is great as most get approve in under 10 mins.

Bad comparison. KSKJ is whole life Sagicor is UL.

Price of silver is less than the price of gold too.

----------

JD, pennsylvania is a complicated state. Foresters sure makes our lives easier here.

I've got a couple of good friends that are terrific agents in Pa. They rarely write Foresters.

Bad comparison. KSKJ is whole life Sagicor is UL.

Price of silver is less than the price of gold too.

----------

I've got a couple of good friends that are terrific agents in Pa. They rarely write Foresters.

I guess it all depends on what you are making. Gold rarely works well in a silver necklace. :yes::swoon:

No accurate, a 25k whole policy does no accumulate that much cash value to make it that much of a better option than an age 121 UL. Most people who buy FE are looking for a lifetime guarantee and most base their decision on price. I write a lot of business and 99% of the time I win against other agents when I quote Lifetime UL with Sagicor , NACOHL etc.... most FE polices are based off a table 6- 8 rate so if person has some health issues then FE whole life is def the way to go.

Bingo a Sagicor Ul does the same thing as Siwl. It provides guaranteed insurance coverage for life. The only problem is a very high % of Fe customers will not even qualify for standard with Sagicor. You're also not going to be able to use Sagicor on a large amount of Fe clients ages 65-85 as the nonmed is to age 65.Sagicor is most effective when you run into a person 50-60 in good health with a $10-$25k Siwl. You'll be able to give them 2 to 2 1/2 times the coverage with Sagicor.

I am using:

Standard Life - SIWL ( getting contract )
SNL - SIWL
Settlers - SIWL + nice 10 pays ( just contracted )
Sentinel - SIWL / Annuities
Trans - SIWL, Term, Annuities ( just contracted )
CFG - SIWL / GIWL - ages 1 to 45 they are competitive
GW - GIWL
AIG - GIWL, Term, Annuities
NA - Term, GUL, Annuities ( just contracted )

No height / weight = RNA . . .

Last edited:
Just nice to have it as an option. Quick app and easy process, just make sure you get them to tell u their full medical history. I have been lucky so far with Sagicor so hope to keep it going with them.

Bingo a Sagicor Ul does the same thing as Siwl. It provides guaranteed insurance coverage for life. The only problem is a very high % of Fe customers will not even qualify for standard with Sagicor. You're also not going to be able to use Sagicor on a large amount of Fe clients ages 65-85 as the nonmed is to age 65.Sagicor is most effective when you run into a person 50-60 in good health with a $10-$25k Siwl. You'll be able to give them 2 to 2 1/2 times the coverage with Sagicor.

It is not the same thing as whole life and if you are telling people it is then that's illegal.

----------

No accurate, a 25k whole policy does no accumulate that much cash value to make it that much of a better option than an age 121 UL. Most people who buy FE are looking for a lifetime guarantee and most base their decision on price. I write a lot of business and 99% of the time I win against other agents when I quote Lifetime UL with Sagicor , NACOHL etc.... most FE polices are based off a table 6- 8 rate so if person has some health issues then FE whole life is def the way to go.

It is not accurate. You cannot tell people that a UL is the same thing as whole life.

But besides being illegal, it's deceptive and it's wrong.

You will never win against me quoting UL against whole life. Unless the people really want term. Then you won't win either because I will quote them term.

Do they not both provide guaranteed insurance coverage for life? The cash value in a whole life is a scam as if you ever use it your death benefit is reduced. Speaking of legality do you tell all your clients that kskj has the option to assess them a special charge? The face amount of a fraternal whole life is truly not "guaranteed". Its rarely happened but do you tell all clients you sell of this remote possibility?

Back