YP

Travis Price

Guru
1000 Post Club
Against my better judgement, I bought a small YP ad. I live in a small-ish city of around 15k with a lot of rural townships surrounding that commute into town to work with a high amount of seniors in the area.

If it just breaks even year one I’ll be happy. I won’t hold my breath though.

Against my better judgement, I bought a small YP ad. I live in a small-ish city of around 15k with a lot of rural townships surrounding that commute into town to work with a high amount of seniors in the area.

If it just breaks even year one I’ll be happy. I won’t hold my breath though.

Yeah, you would pass out before you get a call from that ad I'm afraid.

Yeah, you would pass out before you get a call from that ad I'm afraid.

I’m quite sure. I kept the cost low enough that 1 sale would cover it. However, it was just a “eff it” buy. When it doesn’t do anything I’ll cancel it next year.

I’m quite sure. I kept the cost low enough that 1 sale would cover it. However, it was just a “eff it” buy. When it doesn’t do anything I’ll cancel it next year.

Glad to hear that you only spent the minimal. Hopefully you will be able to get your money back by having someone call in.

If nothing else, you got your name out there. Maybe a future prospect will remember your name and it might be the difference in some future sales.

If nothing else, you got your name out there. Maybe a future prospect will remember your name and it might be the difference in some future sales.

Yeah, I like the positive outlook!

I did do more than what a lot of people do, and tried it. It’s so I can write a detailed forum post for someone not to read, but ask about in the future.

I mean, I kept the cost as low as possible, so I’m happy if I get one sale. I did some online research and independently, based on my demos locally thought, “what the hell..” Good news, if it doesn’t do anything for me it likely won’t for anyone.

A lot of our area doesn’t have stable internet without going satellite once you get 10 miles from the center of town. We’re probably 10 years behind most people, but slowly catching up.

In Traverse City proper, it’d be a waste completely, but it could work with those outlying villages and towns. Worst case scenario, I don’t got broke but know better.

Most of my lead generation plan is for a year from now anyway.

Back