Zero premium diabetic

policy doctor

Guru
1000 Post Club
I forgot who posted about a zero premium diabetic plan. I received the same email and was curious if anyone had pursued this to get more info.

Since it relates to special needs it may be a fit for someone.

I forgot who posted about a zero premium diabetic plan. I received the same email and was curious if anyone had pursued this to get more info.

Since it relates to special needs it may be a fit for someone.
Are you talking about an MAPD plan? If so it could be Care Improvement Plus. It is only available in 7 states and has 3 medical plans, Silver(Medicaid & ESRD) Gold and Platinum with 3 choices of Rx plans to choose from.

If it is available in your state and this is what you are referring to, it is a good plan.

If Not..............

Nevermind. :)

Scott

It is called medpoint advantage and it is not insurance at all. It is basically a competitor of Liberty supply. I do not see the point in targeting insurance agents for this. I got spammed several times about this with the same "make $50,000 in 3 weeks" lingo we heard about the nocosttotheinsuredbecauseitaintgonnaflyanyway life insurance. I laughed at the guy who told me he made that kind of money and he told me I was "skeptical". Mary? Is that you?

I think Mary disappeared with the no cost life insurance. Devistating wasn't it. Oh well I am off to sell more plan F's with a continental care rap around with a med advantage tie in attached to a 0 premium diabetic supply program.

you know --- why is it that you gotta be ugly about things???

yep the 0 premium policies didn't pan out... oh well -- of course just because i brought it up i get the shaft -- thats ok -- i can take it :)
better me than some other poor soul to get shafted....

btw we just had our last surgery with my husband and i havent been able to get on here at all and read everything that has been said about me to defend myself -- the surgery didnt go well -- more complications -- more drugs more depression -- we are down to our last resort --a spinal stimulator next month -- i am praying that it will work - im just not sure because they said he has permanent nerve damage - i am very glad that i have my seniors to go to throughout the day -- if i didnt have them -- i would of snapped already -- and to everyone here who has called and emailed -- Thank you for the support -- its well appreciated :)
i hope everyone is doing well selling insurance --

Mary

oh p.s.. i have learned to keep my mouth shut -- so dont worry you wont hear a peep out of me until i have it in my hands.... -- and i think i will just keep it to myself..

Mary, no offense intended but if anything in the insurance community became available that was legit and would make agents a lot of money it would be plastered all over the internet in about five minutes.

Just having a little fun Mary.

I'm sorry your husband is not doing better. I will pray for him.

Back