Zoho meeting problems? anyone recommend a web meeting program?

Re: Zoho meeting problems? anyone recommend a web meeting program

I am trying to figure out the selling online game, can someone recommend a good inexpensive web sharing program?

Yes, Mikogo (Online Meeting, Web Conferencing, Desktop Sharing and Remote Support with Mikogo) is FREE and works very well for up to 10 users online at a time. It does require the viewers to download an applet, though.

Also, TeamViewer (TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet) is FREE, quick, and requires no download on the part of the viewer (1 to 1 only).

And finally, SharePlus lets you have UNLIMITED participants watch your desktop share (great for conference calls) at $9.95 per month. (See: FreeConference.com - Free Telephone Conference Call Service )

Teamviewer is the easiest to use for the person on the other end, but they only want you to "try" it and not use it for commercial applications in the free mode. With both Mikogo and Teamviewer, you can give remote access to the other party for entering digital signatures, submitting applications, etc.

I just paid $348 for a year of gotomeeting... I like it and it is easy to use.

You get what you pay for.

One trick with them is to do the free 30 day trial thing and then cancel it and say the price is too much and they will come back and drop the price 50% if you buy a years worth.

If you're just talking about desktop share, Mikogo is zero per year and does everything GotoMeeting does. Now, if you want to run webinars that's a different story.

Might look into WebEx...Think it is on the higher end from a cost stand point, but an option in doing your due diligence.

dimdim.com

Free up to 20 people
No downloads
Great video
Computer Share
Whiteboard
File Share

Easy!

If you're just talking about desktop share, Mikogo is zero per year and does everything GotoMeeting does. Now, if you want to run webinars that's a different story.

TeamViewer is very good... on both Mac and PC. Not sure it will run webinars, but it's good for screen sharing.

mikogo.com is basically aq conference for free as long as you're using 1 on 1 web conferencing only

TeamViewer is very good... on both Mac and PC. Not sure it will run webinars, but it's good for screen sharing.

I'm now told that TeamViewer, version 5, now restricts you to a 10 day trial. The older version that I'm using (4) still works beautifully, for free. It allows the client to just go to a website and enter a number - no downloads at all on their end. This is in stark contrast to Mikogo, GotoMeeting, etc. where they have to answer questions about trusting downloads, etc - not good for seniors.

If you want to use it, use this download link for ver. 4 instead of version 5. It'll stay free that way. You can also use it with your clients to switch the screen control to them - perfect for submitting applications with them entering their digital signatures.

Still testing it.. but so far - great results.

I just downloaded it using the link Daytona gave us above. Version 4 works perfect for what I want it to do. Very easy on the client side to login and it is free. thanks!

I just downloaded it using the link Daytona gave us above. Version 4 works perfect for what I want it to do. Very easy on the client side to login and it is free. thanks!

Some of my agents couldn't quite figure out how to get Teamviewer going, so I made this demonstration video. It has helped them out a lot.. so, if you need a good screen share program (which has been shown to INCREDIBLY impact credibility and trust with clients over the phone) check out this short video that explains how to use it. There's also a download link to the free program here:

TeamViewer - Hot to Use It

Back