Anyone using ZOHO CRM ?

IronHorse

Just curious if there are any other Zoho users and if so if you would be willing to share your thoughts on the CRM. What you like about it or what you don’t like about it etc. I just recently purchased the Enterprize version and I am trying to move all my data from my old crm to Zoho and it seems to be a little overwhelming sometimes. I just want to make sure it is worth all the effort to make the change.

The great thing about zoho is that there are so many modules you can integrate with the CRM. The bad thing about zoho is exactly the same, which can be overwhelming.

Learn how to use the CRM first. Learn how blueprints work and work flows operate. That will get you started. There are good videos on youtube. Then add other modules later.

I know several other here on the forum that use it. Maybe they will jump in.

Another one I see people use his Hubspot. They have a free plan so you can get your feet wet, then add on as you need. We personally use AgencyBloc because they are an insurance CRM. We found that most CRMs that aren't focused on insurance need a lot of customization.

I currently use Advisors Assistant and they are focused on Insurance and investments. They are pretty good at somethings but they seem to have a ways to go in other areas. I have been with them almost 20 years and hated to leave but I feel like I need to do something to be able to keep growing. Thanks for the info!

Just curious if there are any other Zoho users and if so if you would be willing to share your thoughts on the CRM. What you like about it or what you don’t like about it etc. I just recently purchased the Enterprize version and I am trying to move all my data from my old crm to Zoho and it seems to be a little overwhelming sometimes. I just want to make sure it is worth all the effort to make the change.

Zoho was in the top 3 when I reviewed many of the CRMs being discussed among agents a couple of years ago - can’t wait to update this article soon!

Here is the comparison article discussing ZoHo and other options: TOP 10 CRMS FOR INSURANCE AGENTS

Glen, this is from 2017. i see you guys do calling for various agencies. Are you familiar with any good CRM/Dialers/AMS that are integrated together? a system that can house thousands of lead records but at the same time achieve the functionality of an AMS (commission tracking, file storing, Acord forms, etc.)

Glen, this is from 2017. i see you guys do calling for various agencies. Are you familiar with any good CRM/Dialers/AMS that are integrated together? a system that can house thousands of lead records but at the same time achieve the functionality of an AMS (commission tracking, file storing, Acord forms, etc.)

Mojo dialer does all this. It's extremely functional, albeit not as flexible or powerful as some of the others as it's meant to manage and dial callists.

I dont call anymore so I am using zoho for my core crm, but only made the switch a few weeks back. Left a combination of hubspot and mojo. Hubspot couldn't manage prospects by phone number, had to drop it eventually. Hubspot is extremely good at managing digital marketing pixels, clicks, etc though.

We integrate and/or zap connect about 5 different major services to zoho. Everything coming together and functioning swimmingly.

If you wanna blow your hair back, check out amocrm. Not HIPAA compliant so I use it up until proposals are sent only BUT it manages all messages in one spot, and integrates chatbot functionality for texting/phone mail drops/emails across platforms (even FB messenger and other random chat apps). I havent found anything else like it.

Extensive study led us to Vanilla Soft.

You are a call center type operation? Was definitely considering VS but it's so phone management oriented.

Pushing my business away from phone calls in any way. We see the rope ladder being pulled up on dialing. I'm trying to take everything digital

Latest posts

Back