Zuckerberg Hospital out of network

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Zuckerberg San Francisco General, which underwent a name change after Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan, MD, donated $75 million to the hospital, is the city's largest public hospital and houses San Francisco's only top-tier trauma center.

However, privately insured patients brought to the hospital's emergency room, either by ambulance or another form of transportation, often pay significantly more for the services they receive at Zuckerberg than they would if they went to another hospital,

Zuckerberg hospital is out of network with all private insurers, leaving patients with massive bills

“Priscilla and I believe that everyone deserves access to high quality health care,” Mark Zuckerberg said in a statement released when he and Chan made the donation.

“Priscilla and I believe that everyone deserves access to high quality health care,” Mark Zuckerberg said in a statement released when he and Chan made the donation.

I guess it depends on your defintion of "everyone" . . .

FWIW anyone (aka everyone) can go there but if Zuck Hospital is out of your network you will pay more.

But you can still access that "high quality health care"

Back