Zywave

CraggyFraggy

Expert
Does anyone use any of the Zywave products, specifically on the P&C side.? If so, do you find it beneficial with sale conversions and client retention? Any feedback would be appreciated?

We use it for Group Health Accounts - very handy when clients request information - few clicks and they get all the material they could possibly want on the subjects. "send me all the info you got on the ACA" click click done
makes it really easy to be responsive/prompt for the client

We also use it for new prospects that request marketing material.

The best I can add, in the Philadelphia Market, a number of really good shops use the product in the P&C , I have seen two demo's on the product and it is a game changer, make it a priority and if used correctly it will payoff in spades.

We did use the products. Unfortunately, our clients didn't. We never got the use nor stats that Zywave sold us and told us. They'll sell you the world to get you into a 3 or 4 year contract. Please sign on the line and then.....the whole system started falling apart. Clients couldn't log in, no one click on drip marketing, and we never got our clients interested.

BEWARE want the Zywave reps will sell you. It's not worth the funds.

I used the ModMaster workers comp experience rating software for years. It's gotten pricier, but it is a first-rate product.

Back