|The final employer shared responsibility regulations have been issued. The rules of the game have shifted once again. Join our experts on Friday, February 27, 2014, at 2:00 PM E.S.T. to uncover what the final regulations mean for you and your agency. We will also cover the nuances of the Federal and State marketplaces. Finally, we will discuss how certification in Healthcare Reform can help you gain new clients, and to keep the clients you have.|
Who should attend:
- Insurance Executives
- Agents, Brokers & Consultants
- Human Resource Executives
- Insurance Carriers
- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist®
By attending this webcast you will learn:
- The special relief afforded “mid-sized” employers for 2015
- How to measure variable hour employees to determine full-time status
- How to measure the hours of individuals who do not work traditional schedules
- How to avoid the litigation pitfalls inherent with ACA implementation
- Will the marketplace prove to be an effective means of delivering insurance?
- Do private exchanges prove to be a viable alternative to the state/federal exchange?
- Who is eligible for coverage under the exchanges in the new marketplace?
- Gaining new clients through Certification in Healthcare Reform
The 224+ pages of the final regulations are complex. Tune in for this 90-minute webcast with our national expert and understand the critical pieces to these new regulations.
|Are you ready?|
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2014
Time: 2:00 PM EST
Click the button below to register for this important update!
Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP
Executive Program Manager,
Health Care Reform Center & Policy Institute
For information or to register for certification in healthcare reform visit: