Registration is open for the Inter-Company Marketing Group 2020 conference, scheduled for January 29 to 31, 2020, at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort in Orlando (www.icmg.org).
ICMG is a non-profit association that fosters and promotes business networking among insurance and financial services firms. The ICMG Annual Conference is the insurance industry’s unmatched networking opportunity, where top-level executives and thought leaders gather knowing the entire event is designed to help them build their businesses by fostering relationships and developing strategic alliances.
Past attendees know the ICMG Annual Conference is the place to network and get deals done.
The 2020 program offers the content and networking possibilities that ICMG is known for:
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with top-level company leaders and decision makers
- ICMG’s popular 30-second member introductions and speed-networking events
- Panel discussions and breakout Sessions on dynamic topics
- Networking Hall for all those key one-on-one discussions
- Exclusive social events that bring everyone together
Besides extensive, high-level networking, the 2020 Conference program includes industry leaders discussing the latest topics, such as:
- A Washington update on the current direction of healthcare reform
- Marketing ideas for LinkedIn and other social/digital media
- Fostering strategic partnerships
- Building distribution
“We don’t think anybody in the insurance world will want to miss this exciting meeting at Disney World,” said ICMG president Chuck Ritzke, FSA, MAAA. “Given the response so far, people are going to want to sign up early to reserve their spot. Our projection for ICMG 2020 is more people, more deals!”
Larry Sigle, ICMG executive director, added, “There are some key details regarding the 2020 Conference that potential attendees should know. We’re very excited that registrations are running ahead of past years. In addition, the exhibit hall is nearly sold out, and there are only a few sponsorship opportunities left. Early bird registration is open through October 31, 2019, and registrations received by that date will be entered into a drawing for 25 sets of two Disney Park Tickets.”
In addition, Sigle noted the closing event is Thursday night at Epcot, with dessert and a front-row seat to the fireworks display. “It’s going to be a special event all the way around.”
Registration can be completed on the website, www.icmg.org.