The speaker lineup is fattening up for InsureTech Connect’s 4th annual conference, which will take place at the MGM Grand Las Vegas Monday, Sept. 23 through Wednesday, Sept. 25.
InsureTech Connect (ITC) is the largest and most comprehensive gathering of insurance leaders and innovators bringing together more than 7,000 attendees (including 600+ CEOs from across the insurance industry) from over 60 countries.
ITC 2019 will showcase the insights of more than 275 leaders and entrepreneurs spanning the insurance ecosystem as speakers throughout the three-day conference.
Among the confirmed speakers is a mix of top talent from cutting-edge companies and incumbents committed to catalyzing industry change:
- Stuart Miller, Executive Chairman, Lennar (NYSE: LEN)
- Kathleen Reardon, CEO, Hamilton Re
- Glenn Shapiro, President, Allstate Personal Lines, Allstate Insurance Company (NYSE: ALL)
- Siobhan O’Brien, Head of the Cyber Centre of Excellence for International and Global Specialties, Guy Carpenter
- Ron Glozman, CEO, Chisel AI
- Clara Shih, CEO & Founder, Hearsay Systems
- Loren Nickel, Director, Business Risk & Insurance, Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL)
- Jacqueline Lesage Krause, Managing Director, Munich Re Ventures
- Hicham Oudghiri, CEO & Co-Founder, Enigma
- Beth Wood, VP, CMO – Individual Markets, Guardian Life
- Connect with entrepreneurs and explore commercial relationships.
- See the leading edge across all categories, including Property & Casualty, Health, Life, Small Business and specialty.
- Engage with fellow insurance industry leaders—60%+ of whom are founders.
- Network with investors, fellow innovators, and develop partnerships with leading participants in the industry.
- Learn what investors across the globe are eager to fund.
- Understand the mindset of the industry and gain a better grasp of where the market is heading.
- Gain visibility into companies across the full range of stages and strategies.
- Understand the competitive landscape and the mindset of likely acquirers across North America and Europe.
- Meet thought leaders and leave with deep insight into the forces shaping the industry.
ITC and I.I.I. Resiliency Insurance Innovation Challenge
InsurTech may not be able to change the frequency or severity of catastrophic events, but helping make individuals, businesses and communities more prepared and better able to manage this growing risk is something InsurTech is uniquely positioned to do. And ITC is uniquely positioned to help encourage and showcase the best of these innovations.
The Resiliency Insurance Innovation Challenge is open to companies less than 5 years old and with fewer than 100 employees. Registration for the Challenge is open now and runs until July 12, 2019. The three finalists, selected from public voting, will present on stage during ITC 2019. The winner will be picked live during the event.
Registration price increase coming
Registration rates to attend the conference will increase on June 29.
All passes are full access and include entry to all conference sessions and networking functions. There are no “expo only” or partial attendance rates, but special group rates are available.
For more information or to register visit the InsureTech Connect 2019 website.