ACA Advances

mdmedadvantage

Hi Everyone,
I just spoke with an FMO that is offering a 5 month advance. I have a decent size agency (50 active agents, writing an average of 20,000 ACA deals a month over the year) and I would want something more to make the switch to an exclusive contract. Reply or DM me if you know of any.

A friend of mine with an agency had a deal for $300 per submission, but they didn't own the book of business further. The company they are working with is not taking any more agencies on, otherwise I would take the deal.

The one I spoke with, 5 month advance once the PMPM is initially paid. But all payments go to the FMO and I'm waiting on them to pay me. So there is a delay in payment and the PMPM is lower than direct with the carrier.

I don't mind waiting, but I would want more months on the advance, or a split between submission and then PMPM, or on straight submission.

Please contact me if you know of any possibilities.

Hi Everyone,
I just spoke with an FMO that is offering a 5 month advance. I have a decent size agency (50 active agents, writing an average of 20,000 ACA deals a month over the year) and I would want something more to make the switch to an exclusive contract. Reply or DM me if you know of any.

A friend of mine with an agency had a deal for $300 per submission, but they didn't own the book of business further. The company they are working with is not taking any more agencies on, otherwise I would take the deal.

The one I spoke with, 5 month advance once the PMPM is initially paid. But all payments go to the FMO and I'm waiting on them to pay me. So there is a delay in payment and the PMPM is lower than direct with the carrier.

I don't mind waiting, but I would want more months on the advance, or a split between submission and then PMPM, or on straight submission.

Please contact me if you know of any possibilities.
Your agents are writing 100 aca deals a week on average or 400 a month . You got to be doing no call leads .

All leads are in bound pay per call from our own marketing company. Average talk time is 6 minutes and 31 seconds, and over the course of the year agents we keep on average 20 enrollments daily. During OEP the number spikes as we offer 12 hour shifts, and it goes down outside of OEP, but that's the average. If your agents are not averaging at the least 10 - 15 deals daily over the course of the year then you are doing something terribly wrong on the marketing end. We are higher because we control our traffic, have a much lower CPA because it's our own, and have endless scale so it's just based on agent availability.

It all comes down to understanding the marketing inside and out, which most agencies do not. We are owned by a marketing company that produces millions of calls annually within ACA, Medicare, and U65. If anything that's the main focus and we are a secondary add on.

Hope that helps you understand what's possible, if you need help with the marketing end feel free to reach out to me.

As for the ACA Advances, that was the question at hand, please message me if you can assist.

Back