• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

anyone contract with Delta dental?

Yep in Missouri huge one time commission of $21.00
werewolf0433_a_middle_aged_man_throwing_a_desk_telphone_across__0ea49584-ecc3-4c8c-92cf-c57f04fbf0f7.png

Yep in Missouri huge one time commission of $21.00
werewolf0433_a_middle_aged_man_throwing_a_desk_telphone_across__0ea49584-ecc3-4c8c-92cf-c57f04fbf0f7.png
Not even worth opening up the application. If a carrier can't even pay me $7/month for dental (and not just the first few years....EVERY year the person has the policy), don't even waste my time. I wouldn't write that crap if my life depended on it. Might as well just work pro bono as a charity. Plenty of other similar or better policies that pay much more.

Last edited:
I used to have them to sell through group like set up and still get maid after 3 years but they do not have delta anymore

this would be for SC but people always ask

mostly its for those who reject Manhattan or few I have had on Manhattan and its not working for them

Keeps comming up right now I have a woman in SC whos dentist will not fill out form correctly or send the right reciepts

But keeps saying if you had a plan we took you would not have this issue

and I have had more and more having issues with claims as of late

I have Manhattan myself, I won’t sell it anymore to clients. I only offer UHC DVH now. It’s more of a take it or leave it situation.
Just being curious, how do you see their network in your area?

Back