• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Are there any life carriers who would accept weekly premium payments

I started out on a debit we sold weekly. The persistently. was bad. Take one week's premium to start it and a lot of times after that first premium they lapsed 30 days after the first week. We called them 5 weeks endowments plan.

Payment processing adds to the cost.

Give him these two options:
- You can pay annually.
or
- You can finance monthly.

You may want to find a company that takes a credit card for premiums and have him pay back his credit card every week.

Payment processing adds to the cost.

Give him these two options:
- You can pay annually.
or
- You can finance monthly.

You may want to find a company that takes a credit card for premiums and have him pay back his credit card every week.
Definitely going to look into that secondary payment method. It's a Millenial who just doesn't want to give in.

OK, this was a long time ago.

I have written quarterly. Picked up the first quarter. Then had them send in a third of that monthly. This was a long time ago so no idea if it would work now.

Unless it was an important client or referral I am not jumping through those hoops for that little comp and renewal. But back in the day I would write a frog and jump through the hoops that it took.

I wonder if credit card payments for life insurance have fees included in the same way small businesses don't like. Otherwise why the lack of acceptance.

Back