Dental Plans - who has good deals for Seniors?

In my area the majority of the dentist will only accept Delta. Very few will take any of the other plans.

In an old dental thread I looked at over the weekend, I found a comment from Vic about Delta having different organizations for each state. I think he was suggesting that makes things rather difficult for an agent working in multiple states to use Delta as a dental insurance option because of all the contracting issues the agent would have to deal with.

In an old dental thread I looked at over the weekend, I found a comment from Vic about Delta having different organizations for each state. I think he was suggesting that makes things rather difficult for an agent working in multiple states to use Delta as a dental insurance option because of all the contracting issues the agent would have to deal with.

I don't sell them I just suggest them if the client just wants a basic policy with a good network

I only sell Manhatten life right now, But I don't push it if they want majors covered that is what I sell

But if they want a cheap basic plan that is halfway decent I send them directly

Back