• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Highest commission myga’s and fixed indexed?

Prudential Surepath FIA pays 8.5%
and the Prudential Surepath income pays 9% till age 90. Check the income payouts out.- no doubler but the payout is still really good for over 70 years old income product. 10% income Bonus + 10% simple roll up.

And let me see a client take a B company over a strong name company like Prudential... so if the payout difference is not big I sell Prudential every day.

Silac has good compensation also but they are B++ and no fee's to the clients... their indexes are good and their fixed rate on there NO Bonus FIA is at 5%.

So tell me why these are crappy products?

Prudential Surepath FIA pays 8.5%
and the Prudential Surepath income pays 9% till age 90. Check the income payouts out.- no doubler but the payout is still really good for over 70 years old income product. 10% income Bonus + 10% simple roll up.

And let me see a client take a B company over a strong name company like Prudential... so if the payout difference is not big I sell Prudential every day.

Silac has good compensation also but they are B++ and no fee's to the clients... their indexes are good and their fixed rate on there NO Bonus FIA is at 5%.

So tell me why these are crappy products?

Prudential has great products but those numbers are nowhere near the street comp (which is 6.5% on both Surepath 10 year products) so congrats on having a great contract. You probably write a lot of annuities but I wouldn't be building Pru up based on comp for the simple reason that the average agent isn't getting what you're getting.

And SILAC is a B+ (not B++) carrier who just got removed from AM Best review this year. Write whatever you want but I wouldn't touch them.

And SILAC is a B+ (not B++) carrier who just got removed from AM Best review this year. Write whatever you want but I wouldn't touch them

Nothing to see there. Lots of great companies that are 150-200 years old decide to rebrand themselves with a new name no one knows, like SILAC

Prudential has great products but those numbers are nowhere near the street comp (which is 6.5% on both Surepath 10 year products) so congrats on having a great contract. You probably write a lot of annuities but I wouldn't be building Pru up based on comp for the simple reason that the average agent isn't getting what you're getting.

And SILAC is a B+ (not B++) carrier who just got removed from AM Best review this year. Write whatever you want but I wouldn't touch them.

Not sure who your IMO is but Gradient is paying 8.5 on the Pru FIA and 9% on the PRU Income FIA

Not sure who your IMO is but Gradient is paying 8.5 on the Pru FIA and 9% on the PRU Income FIA
I was just saying it's not street comp so it doesn't fit my original point (which was a response to a random agent on a message board).

You can make the same case for nearly every carrier on the market if you're getting 50-80% of the IMO override. It just doesn't apply to most agents.

Back