Looking for experience Agents for Vetreprenuer Magazine interview on Industry. Will $

chris16365

Hi folks, my name is Chris, (retired US Marine) I am a writer and contributor for Vetreprenuer Magazine, a publication highlighting and promoting Veteran Business Ownership and entrepreneurship. I am tasked to complete an article on the "Insurance Industry" (current state, current issues, forecasts, anticipated impact of AI, franchise opportunities, marketing demands, trends etc etc). Hoping to conduct a few telephonic interviews with some experienced agents that can lend their insight and expertise to better inform our Veterans who have interest in this industry. I can provide a nominal payment for your time, I would suspect the interview should not take more than 15 minutes. For those who wish to be included in the article (ie: referenced, picture etc.) we always enjoy doing that, but will also grant anonymity for those requests as well. Please reach out via text 301-538-2582 and we can set a time to connect from there. As always, and and all support towards our men and woman in uniform, present and past, is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

If I remember correctly, @jcorr is a marine veteran.

In addition to whom you are looking to interview, I'd also encourage you to reach out to The American College of Financial Services. They offer designation and educational opportunities for the industry, but more specifically, scholarships for eligible military veterans. I believe that would be of significant value for your article.

In addition, I would like to encourage you to join the forum's Facebook group that has over 13,000 members. I am the admin there and I can be sure that you can be admitted to the group without an insurance license.

There, you can post the same post and it will reach a FAR larger audience to help with your article.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Facebook'a Giriş Yap

When you request to join, just say "DHK referred me" for the questions. I'll take care of it.

(I don't know why the Facebook link shows up that way, but the URL itself is correct.)

An interesting perspective may come from a father and son IMO, both Vets, here on the forum. Different eras and different perspectives.

I believe this business would be a great match for many of our current Vets. Mission critical thinking, embracing the suck, the autonomy, and having grown up with technology.

An interesting perspective may come from a father and son IMO, both Vets, here on the forum. Different eras and different perspectives.

I believe this business would be a great match for many of our current Vets. Mission critical thinking, embracing the suck, the autonomy, and having grown up with technology.
Hi WinoBlues, I agree it would be great to get their perspective, especially being of two different generations! How can I get in touch? Feel free to text me direct, any and all help is greatly appreciated. Chris (301-538-2582)

Back