Vision Only Plans

maybe vision discounts Eyemed maybe or Do AARP have one

Personally make little enough on the dental vision I tell people there really is nothing worthwhile for vision only unless you get some discount thing for cheap to nothing

And I wont bother to research or contract for anything like that, And wont waste much time even talking about it

Vision and dental plans are not worth my time. More client complaints than anything else.

I tell folks I don't have one, won't have one, don't have any clients with dental or vision plans.

From a consumer perspective, if I was looking for non-group stand alone vision, I would check out VSP and decide if that was useful or if I would just pay as I went.

That thought probably is not helpful to you for something that you can sell and obtain commission on.

I heard you were a big game hunter. You just proved it.
This was the first time since 1966 that I didn’t deer hunt in California. I didn’t want to drive through 4 million acres of flames. As to vision insurance, just pay flipping cash! If you can’t afford an exam, frames & lenses, you are in sad shape.

This was the first time since 1966 that I didn’t deer hunt in California. I didn’t want to drive through 4 million acres of flames. As to vision insurance, just pay flipping cash! If you can’t afford an exam, frames & lenses, you are in sad shape.
Sometimes it not a question of afford or even need. It is just a case of want. I have had people say they want DVH simply because so and so have a plan where they work. Kind of a keeping up with the Joneses thing. I learned to quit questioning the logic of people's wants long ago.

Back