10% Bonus Annuity ?

Mr C

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is htere a 10% bonus annuity out there that also has a guarantee of 8% earnings????

Re: 10% Bonus Annuity??????

Is htere a 10% bonus annuity out there that also has a guarantee of 8% earnings????

There is not even a non-bonus annuity that "Guarantees" 8% "Earnings". If your talking about roll up from a withdrawal rider many companies have been rolling back the percentages....Add to that when you throw a bonus in you typically have lower caps or higher fees than the non-bonus product further making your 8% number harder to hit.

Allianz I believe has a 8% annual guarantee with 7% bonus on initial deposit but don't quote me on that.

They guarantee "earnings" or are we speaking of the roll up of a lifetime withdrawal rider?

There is no such product. People are getting other parts of the annuity confused with the original question. Anyone with a little common sense knows this product as described in the original post or question of this thread does NOT exist.

Read up on your annuities and don't go out there and describe one wrong and ruin it fort the rest of us.

There is no such product. People are getting other parts of the annuity confused with the original question. Anyone with a little common sense knows this product as described in the original post or question of this thread does NOT exist.

Read up on your annuities and don't go out there and describe one wrong and ruin it fort the rest of us.

Bonus and Income Rider - One is smoke, the other mirror. JMO

Why is that JYO, Franz?

If you deducted 10% from my pay and gave that back to me as a bonus, should I consider that as a "bonus"?

Why does something with no inherent risk to principal and gain need an income rider?

Thanks for the reply. Kindly explain how a 10% bonus is analogous to taking a 10% cut-in-pay-and-then-paid-back. Are you saying it's because of less-beneficial caps/participation or what?

Back