2024 PDP

AgentDT

So it's sounding like PDPs are going up this year. Anyone know the premium on the Silverscript low premium plan? What about Humana or Cigna? I'm hearing Wellcare's value plan will be very attractive but trying to figure out if there are other options out there I should be considering moving business to.

So it's sounding like PDPs are going up this year. Anyone know the premium on the Silverscript low premium plan? What about Humana or Cigna? I'm hearing Wellcare's value plan will be very attractive but trying to figure out if there are other options out there I should be considering moving business to.

Heard from an Aetna rep today in a meeting around $23 in Missouri with no agent commission. Much higher on their other two plans. Big jumps.

I see some major chaos this PDP season

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Medicare News from NAHU - 08/14/2023

•We are working with several members and the committees on the idea of a Medicare Part D OEP. As you know, the only way for a Part D beneficiary to make a change is to complain to CMS that the agent made a mistake. By equalizing the consumer protection for an OEP, beneficiary complaints will reduced. We do not need more complaints against agents. We expect a disruptive AEP for Part D beneficiaries this fall in part to the effect of the Inflation Reduction Act that will cap beneficiary out of pocket to $2,000 beginning in 2025 and limit premium increases to just six percent but only for the standard base part of the premium. Some Part D carriers are beginning to adjust their premium rates and commissions. Formulary changes are common, and allowing this policy change is the right thing to do.

Run the damn lists and go with it.

Smart is going up. I need BCBSTX to announce. If they stay under $20 to gain more market share, I am going to be dancing a happy dance.

Back