7702 Private Plans?

I market 7702 Private Plans, sort of. I market to people who are putting money into a 401k, 403b, IRA etc, offer some information about the 'tax deferral trap' - my first appointment is just to bring about a different way of thinking about tax deferral for the clients future. (lots of info out there supporting that taxes will go up in the future)

When finished they invariably ask me what they can do, I let them know I can take their information, go back to my office and work some numbers then come back.

There is never a time that I use the word insurance. It just never comes up, because they figure it out for themselves.

Bag on it all you want, but I consistently get $8k annual premiums every week, work from home and have almost no marketing expenses. All you need to do is get into a referall line for a big company with a shitty 401k plan, easy like chinesy, I recommend you give it a shot.
I read a comment you made on the forum 7702 private plans. :biggrin: I'm just getting started here. I would like to know how you get referrals from large companies with real shitty 401k plans.
Can you give me some direction on this along with what you say to the clients to get them interested in signing up.

Any help you could be would really be appreciated, thanks.

Back