A Couple of Gems I Found

I was rummaging through pdfs and I found two resources I thought were really educational.

The first is a word document with all the types of retirement plans available for small business owners.

The second pdf is an ANICO pdf about all the types of retirement plans, tax regulations (from 2009, wish it was updated more but its still educational), and census questions to ask a biz owner with a qualified plan, a biz owner that doesn't have a plan in place, and a cpa who knows small biz owners.

Both documents touch on
412i, 401k one man, profit sharing plan, money purchase plan for doctors, defined benefit plans, etc.

Great prospecting ideas, questions, and walks you through everything.

Attachments

• ANICO_QP+2009_SalesManual.pdf
    353.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Pension Plans for Small Business.doc
    140.5 KB · Views: 39
I was rummaging through pdfs and I found two resources I thought were really educational.

The first is a word document with all the types of retirement plans available for small business owners.

The second pdf is an ANICO pdf about all the types of retirement plans, tax regulations (from 2009, wish it was updated more but its still educational), and census questions to ask a biz owner with a qualified plan, a biz owner that doesn't have a plan in place, and a cpa who knows small biz owners.

Both documents touch on
412i, 401k one man, profit sharing plan, money purchase plan for doctors, defined benefit plans, etc.

Great prospecting ideas, questions, and walks you through everything.

Thank you very much for posting! Are you appointed with this company??

Back