Adword Analyzer?

padthaiforlunch

Guru
1000 Post Club
I'm looking for a way to determine the most effective ads by keyword. Yes, I can experiment with my own ads, but I want to find the most effective ads being used by my competitors.

Is there a software, or website that has that data, or some of it? Heck even if I can search keywords and find the ads with the most impressions, I'd be happy.

Any thoughts on how to gather some data on this?

Thanks!

"Yes, I can experiment with my own ads, but I want to find the most effective ads being used by my competitors."

not sure if I understand your question correctly.....

if you're talking about which of your competitors' ads have the highest click-through rate or number of impressions, I doubt that would be possible. Because too many factors go into it: quality score, CTR, bounce rate and bid price.

of course, if all you're wanting to do is see your top competitors' ads, all you need to do is type that keyword phrase into google search and there you go!

I think about all you can do is search for those keywords and see which ads are being displayed. at least you might get some good ideas that way.

but as far as knowing your competitors statistical data for each ad, I don't see that happening. seems that only google would have that info, and for them to give that info out would be a breach of privacy.

Take all competitors, and run the URL thru semrush, it will tell you most of the keywords they buy PPC on, and which they target.

Back