Agent Directory Request

insuranceconceptscindy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
Is there any way that we can make a directory easier? I know there is a thread with 8 million active and inactive agents listed, in every state and city in the country, but it's not very user friendly.

When I need an agent in another state/city, I want to be able to look up that state/city and find the person that is close, and hasn't made a snarky comment in the recent past (and is relatively competent in the niche that I need). Is this possible/how can we make this happen?

It shouldn't take 15 PM's and 3 threads to find someone to help me.
Thanks in advance!!

Is there any way that we can make a directory easier? I know there is a thread with 8 million active and inactive agents listed, in every state and city in the country, but it's not very user friendly.

When I need an agent in another state/city, I want to be able to look up that state/city and find the person that is close, and hasn't made a snarky comment in the recent past (and is relatively competent in the niche that I need). Is this possible/how can we make this happen?

It shouldn't take 15 PM's and 3 threads to find someone to help me.
Thanks in advance!!

Exactly, I'm licensed in about 20 states including NV. I know that all NV agents push Plan F so I'd be happy to help your clients save money using Plan N.

Rick

Back