AI Tools Corner for Agents

Worse than that. Notice he's on here late at night. He's doing creepy AI stuff to our computers while we're asleep. Probably in cahoots with the Chinese and those Ticky Tok videos.

Left my computer on the other night. Woke up trying to identify as a water buffalo.

Keep your eye on him.

Watch out Colossus is watching you...!

Need a quick PowerPoint, Google Slides or PDF presentation?

I used this AI Tool to generate this in a couple of minutes. While it's not perfect it can then be tweaked for use with updates by the user. Very simple and clean.

Just change it for agent use and add your information and latest Medicare updates.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - SlidesGPT - ChatGPT for presentations

See attached Powerpoint it made for me.

Time to come out of the horse and buggy days.
WereWolf_A_man_on_a_carriage_holding_a_buggy_whip_being_towed_b_14061b3a-a089-4eaa-86a2-a57f77f3b1c0.png

Attachments

• Medicare AI presentation.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 7
Here are some A.I. Copycats to avoid from Kim Komando:

Cybersecurity company Sophos combed through Apple’s App Store and the Google Play Store to find all the scummiest AI apps. They promise to work just like ChatGPT. Most do nothing but pummel you with ads. Watch out for these six lookalikes:

• Chat GBT
  • GAl Assistant
  • Al Chat GBT – Open Chatbot App
  • Al Chat – Chatbot Al Assistant
  • Genie AI Chatbot
  • Al Chatbot – Open Chat Writer
Sophos says Genie AI Chatbot works without payment, but only for four daily searches. Then you’ll pay $7 a week or $70 a year. Btw, the company behind it made about $700K just last month from iPhone users. Yeah, I’m wondering why I didn’t think of that, too.

https://www.komando.com/security-pr...dium=nl&utm_source=asd&utm_content=2023-05-25

Tried Bing Chat today via Edge browser. No registration required. Very impressed with it. My first output was scary good.

Tried Bing Chat today via Edge browser. No registration required. Very impressed with it. My first output was scary good.

I've been using ChatGPT to help write generic marketing material such as this:

Subject: Discover the Benefits of the 2023 Medicare Plans in Missouri and Kansas

Dear [Recipient]

Are you tired of navigating the complex world of Medicare on your own? We're here to help! Our team at [Your Company Name] is dedicated to helping you find the Medicare plans in Missouri and Kansas that fit your unique needs and budget.

We understand that every individual has different healthcare needs, and that's why we help you select from a wide range of Medicare plans that are tailored to meet your requirements. The plans we will show you cover items such as hospital stays and doctor visits to prescription drugs and preventative care.

By choosing us as your Medicare plan advisor, you'll have access to a network of experienced healthcare professionals who are committed to providing you with exceptional care. We also offer additional benefits such as in-house customer support to take out the hassle of trying to deal with the insurance companies on your own.

Don't wait any longer to secure your healthcare needs. Contact us today at [Your Contact Information] to learn more about our Medicare plans in Missouri and how we can help you get the coverage you deserve.

Best regards,

[Your Name]

Actually I've been using this girl to do all of my work for me....
WereWolf_transparent_solid_glass_which_is_filled_with_realistic_60ab238b-a5bc-45a4-a8b3-7735dd70b099.png

Useful AI tools. Ive been recently using GPT to send out newsletters. Beats paying someone to do it or take hours and do it myself.

Worse than that. Notice he's on here late at night. He's doing creepy AI stuff to our computers while we're asleep. Probably in cahoots with the Chinese and those Ticky Tok videos.

Left my computer on the other night. Woke up trying to identify as a water buffalo.

Keep your eye on him.

I have my Electronic Eye on you Human!
werewolf0433_two_eyes_stairing_staight_ahead_out_of_the_darknes_614134f2-e9f8-4c55-9da6-ab9c70594d9b.png

Last edited:
Back