Annuities + Cryptocurrency?

MGarcon

Hi Guys!

My name is Marouane, a Junior Finance Major at UNC. I'm currently working on my Senior Exit project of creating a financial product. As you might has guessed I've chosen to design an annuity. As part of my research I wanted to pick the brain of as many annuity experts as possible. If you are interested please let me know or shoot me a private message. I would be overly appreciative to anyone willing to help no matter how big or small the contribution. I look forward to speaking with you.

All the best.

Hi Guys!

My name is Marouane, a Junior Finance Major at UNC. I'm currently working on my Senior Exit project of creating a financial product. As you might has guessed I've chosen to design an annuity. As part of my research I wanted to pick the brain of as many annuity experts as possible. If you are interested please let me know or shoot me a private message. I would be overly appreciative to anyone willing to help no matter how big or small the contribution. I look forward to speaking with you.

All the best.

Have you actually gone to the class?:err::)

I'm not sure what you mean? I think you're asking have I taken a specific class yet, but in order for me to graduate with a Finance degree it's required that I present a project. The semester is almost over and the summer is almost here so I wanted to get a head start on it without the having to balance classes and what not. I hope that cleared things up.

I'm not sure what you mean? I think you're asking have I taken a specific class yet, but in order for me to graduate with a Finance degree it's required that I present a project. The semester is almost over and the summer is almost here so I wanted to get a head start on it without the having to balance classes and what not. I hope that cleared things up.

You can send private message or post your question here. This board is for people who sell annuities. We should be able to help you.

It was a joke...guess you're not a sports fan.:nah:

Ohhhhhh haha you're talking about the NCAA sanctions. Yes, unfortunately I'm not vertically inclined so I have to go to classes filled with people lol

Hi Guys!

All the best.

My soon to be new company has just introduced the first ever Single Pay Immediate Annuity that must be 100% financed using Bitcoin. The only caveat is that it only pays out DOGE.
Get in on the ground floor and send all your BTC to my vendor account on Abraxas!

:1confused:

Hi Guys!

All the best.

You can PM me if you'd like to discuss anything annuity related.

@Tahoe Ray I just sent you a PM. Thanks a bunch!

I'm still looking for one more source for my paper so if anyone would like to volunteer their expertise in the annuity business I would truly appreciate it!

Back