Any Feedback on NETWORK INSURANCE

hphs

Wondering if anyone has experience with them as a FMO? Considering working with them? I am transitioning from LAH to Seniot market. Excuse the typo above I am referring to Network Insurance

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone has experience with them as a FMO? Considering working with them? I am transitioning from LAH to Seniot market.

I assume you mean Network Insurance? I only have one contract with them, but Donna Searcy is great to work with. Any time I have a question or a problem she is there to help.

Thank you...I did mean Network Insurance. Any advice for a newbie to this industry about which FMO's to appoint with? Been in Life and Health for last 10+ years. Have a small team of agents and considering switching the operation to either FE or Med Supp. Any words of wisdom is appreciated.

Re: Any Feedback on NETOWRK INSURANCE

Medigap income is slow and steady. Takes a while to develop significant residual income. High persistency.

FE quicker income, almost zip on renewal. Persistency can really suck if you don't do it right.

You've in in L&H for 10+ years and have subagents. What have you been selling and why do you not know about IMOs by now?

Rick

You've in in L&H for 10+ years and have subagents. What have you been selling and why do you not know about IMOs by now?

Rick

Rick-

Yes I have sub-agents and have been in the life and health sector (DI, Life Cancer etc..), but not the senior market. Looking to make a move over to the senior market or at the very least diversify. Someone else on the boards actually recommended connecting with you or Chris Westfall. Happy to chat if you have an interest let me know the best way to connect with you.

Rick-

Yes I have sub-agents and have been in the life and health sector (DI, Life Cancer etc..), but not the senior market. Looking to make a move over to the senior market or at the very least diversify. Someone else on the boards actually recommended connecting with you or Chris Westfall. Happy to chat if you have an interest let me know the best way to connect with you.

Always happy to talk with another agent. I do not provide any contracts but only help others learn the senior market. We made the decision years ago to remain impartial as far as product so to avoid pimping companies based upon an override.

Rick

Always happy to talk with another agent. I do not provide any contracts but only help others learn the senior market. We made the decision years ago to remain impartial as far as product so to avoid pimping companies based upon an override.

Rick

That would be great. I just sent you a follow up private message with my contact info.

----------

Rick

Hi Rick-

Thanks for the good chat yesterday. I was wondering if you know anything about the TLC Insurance group owned by Chris and Craig Villwock. I am considering joining there group to start my med supp biz. Want to make the right decision. Also would you agree that MedSupp is a better place to start for long term renewals/income as opposed to final expense?

Thanks

I have several Med Supp contracts with Network Insurance. I work with Lori Kantout Smith and she provides great support when I need it.

Back