Anyone Able to Log-in to CA Exchange?

heavenly

Expert
I sent in my agent contract along with E & O and paid the fee a week ago today. So far nothing back from them and the agent portion of the website has been down for days.

Anyone else in California able to log in to the agents area to see if they are certified?

Any CA agents actually selling on the exchange yet?

I sent in my agent contract along with E & O and paid the fee a week ago today. So far nothing back from them and the agent portion of the website has been down for days.

Anyone else in California able to log in to the agents area to see if they are certified?

Any CA agents actually selling on the exchange yet?

I spoke with them about this. I too sent in my packet on 10/1 and haven't heard. This is exactly what I was told: "It usually takes 3-4 days."

So I asked how do you know how long it usually takes since this has never happened before.

Apparently that question cannot be answered.

I'm told we'll have everything this week.

Second issue that nobody can answer is who pays for all the collateral crap we should be giving out along with the 36 page applications. I'm guessing we're to print all this out. At least at these extremely high commission rates we easily can afford it.

Rick

I was finally able to log-in and get to my profile which showed that my Certification Status is still "eligible" . Was hoping to see that it changed to "Certified" .

The secure inbox link goes to an error message when trying to view messages from the exchange.

Once they do change to certified status are there any approved plans to sell?

I know Anthem does not have any plans approved yet. Not sure about Health Net. I believe Shield had plans approved.

Can anyone confirm?

Submitted everything correctly. Checked and double checked before sending it in. Got a call yesterday: "You did not enter your name at the top of Exhibit D on the agent agreement"

So I pull it up while she is on the phone and I did, and I tell her that. Her reply: "Well, you will have to resubmit".

But, I say, I sent it in correctly the first time, why aren't you seeing that?

"Sorry sir, I don't have the document in front of me, please resubmit your documents to the same email address you sent to originally for your paperwork to be processed".

Well, I guess it will be another couple of weeks....just venting here...but I knew it was going to be like this.

So we're 8 days in from the launch and not one broker has been given access yet. This is a joke. I submitted all my stuff within 10 minutes of the email and still nothing. I'm sitting on 15 people waiting to sign up not including clients from my book of business. This is a waste of time

I was finally able to log-in and get to my profile which showed that my Certification Status is still "eligible" . Was hoping to see that it changed to "Certified" .

The secure inbox link goes to an error message when trying to view messages from the exchange.

Once they do change to certified status are there any approved plans to sell?

I know Anthem does not have any plans approved yet. Not sure about Health Net. I believe Shield had plans approved.

Can anyone confirm?

My Anthem RSM told me their plans were approved last Thursday.

My understanding is that Anthem will not have PPO plans in most of Southern California. Only HMO and EPO.

Back