Are IMO's allowed to move your team out from under you?

MLM IMOs are known to do that. In fact, Equis Financial just terminated two of their top RM’s (Gary Keith & Chris Chaulk) and took their entire downlines in the process.

You mention that your entire team was moved to your manager. Did you not meet the monthly sales volume/placement/persistency requirements to maintain your position?
MLM IMOs are known to do that. In fact, Equis Financial just terminated two of their top RM’s (Gary Keith & Chris Chaulk) and took their entire downlines in the process.

You mention that your entire team was moved to your manager. Did you not meet the monthly sales volume/placement/persistency requirements to maintain your position?
I am a consistant producer and my placement and persistency is really high.

It depends on the carrier and the contract. I believe a lot of these groups use Surancebay which when you sign with a group through there, you give quite a few rights to the top level person. Some carriers have their contracts where the top group can do whatever with their hierarchy, some carriers put it more to the immediate upline. Read your agent agreement and see who signed it.

Back