Are Looking For An Annuity IMO With Product Knowledge?

pmgannuities

Will be reposting in the correct area!!!! Any maybe some of you need to correct your attitude. My god....

Last edited:
InsuranceExec here on the forum is a good one if you are looking for one.

He knows more about annuities than Quaker knows about oats. He also has contracts available for most companies.

He also contributes to the forum rather than spams it with usless junk.

YOu should put your post in the offer section after reading the rules on the forum.

I don't get you post. Are you asking a question or trying to recruit agents or offer us something?

Now he's spamming our e-mails. Please remove me Joe. That's not the way to attract agents:

Good morning Scott,

I saw your post on Insurance Forms about the agent looking for his own spia quote. I also went to your website. Being a national marketing company in the Florida area, I would like to see if I can put you in a better position when it comes to your annuity contracts. As you and I do everyday prospecting and having the highest comp levels pays off. Would you have some time to talk today?

Thanks
Joe Santore

[FONT='Adobe Garamond Pro', 'serif']Joseph M. Santore[/FONT]
[FONT='Adobe Garamond Pro', 'serif']President[/FONT]
[FONT='Adobe Garamond Pro', 'serif']Postema Marketing Group, LLC[/FONT]
[FONT='Adobe Garamond Pro', 'serif']Annuity Division[/FONT]
[FONT='Adobe Garamond Pro', 'serif']1454 Main Street Suite B[/FONT]
[FONT='Adobe Garamond Pro', 'serif']Dunedin, Fl 34698[/FONT]
[FONT='Adobe Garamond Pro', 'serif']Local: 727-123-4567[/FONT]
[FONT='Adobe Garamond Pro', 'serif']E-Mail: Joe@changed for your protection.com[/FONT]

What an odd way to self-promote. You mean to say that if you actually post threads and responses about subjects you're familiar with, people will notice and potentially want to do business with you? Rubbish.

I already know one of the best. Figmarketing.com

FIG is an excellent source.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
InsuranceExec here on the forum is a good one if you are looking for one.

He knows more about annuities than Quaker knows about oats. He also has contracts available for most companies.

Thank you, Scott for your vote of confidence.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back