Articlesbase Offline?

so I take it that it is still worthwhile to post articles on articlesbase? I posted 2 or 3 articles on there and ezine, and got decent traffic from both. but since google took both sites to the woodshed, I ceased posting articles at both places. I figured any further postings was futile. am I wrong?

so I take it that it is still worthwhile to post articles on articlesbase? I posted 2 or 3 articles on there and ezine, and got decent traffic from both. but since google took both sites to the woodshed, I ceased posting articles at both places. I figured any further postings was futile. am I wrong?

Test it out.

I wouldn't spend time or money sending unique articles to ArticleBase, especiallly when they are no follow.

Send some spun articles and see what happens...

My traffic from EzineArticles dropped by 50% beginning February 24. ArticleBase traffic never amounted to any real volume, although my articles get syndicated with anchor text in tact at a very high rate.

Back