BEST annuity leads? Or how to design my own?

Nicolacrayola

Expert
I am leaning towards direct mail but unsure of the best company. In the past I have very successfully sold annuities using mortgage protection insurance direct mail cards but it’s not terribly effective for what I’m paying for because the company I’m currently buying from doesn’t let me target for age 50+ and I wind up only able to use 1 out of 3 or 4 leads I’ve paid close to $100 a pop for (buy per lead) and they are eventually resold. I’m looking to both find the best existing company to use NOW and start working towards taking my marketing in house with my own cards. I’m already working with data axle genie for the lists but need help with card design as they seem to be largely relying on me to come up with the card layout. Where should I be looking to buy DM leads from now, and where do I start with designing my own?

I do something similar to what you are talking about doing. If you want to call me I'll tell you what I'm doing. 602-810-1712 Kelly...........I don't recruit so there is none of that going on. It's just to lengthy to type.

Back