BHC Consumer Webinar/DVDs

I have worked with BHC for a few years now and have always been happy with them, I do use their GPS lead program. I am not familar with the program you mentioned But they are a solid company with as much support and training as you would like.

I have also worked with FIG for a while and have been just as happy.
They both good annuity IMO's. With lots of different Marketing and sales concepts.

Perhaps some decent marketing materials, but still more of a Street Shop.

I have worked with BHC for a few years now and have always been happy with them, I do use their GPS lead program. I am not familar with the program you mentioned But they are a solid company with as much support and training as you would like.

I have also worked with FIG for a while and have been just as happy.
They both good annuity IMO's. With lots of different Marketing and sales concepts.

Have you had success with the GPS leads?

I had no luck with the GPS leads. The majority of the people I talked to didn't even remember requesting the information.

I have worked about 75 gps leads and I did write business off them, they were decent overall especially since my production paid for them.

Maybe not the best lead i've ever worked but I can say that everyone I talked to did remember sending it back, maybe didnt know why they sent back but did remember.

The problem as I see it now is BHC's tier one companies have changed and not in a good way, so it is much harder for me to give them the production they want to companies products that I dont love.

Latest posts

Back